“You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?“
Matthew 7:16 – New Living Translation
10 years ago, America woke up to the most tragic news of the decade. Terrorists had hijacked planes and used them to target three principle areas of the United States. The economy, the military and the Government. The first strike was again the World Trade Center, the second strike was the Pentagon, the final strike, though thwarted, as most annalists agree was to be the Capital Complex in Washington D.C.
One week after the 10th Anniversary a new form of domestic terrorism has taken to the street. What is their target? Wall Street. Again, an attempt to destroy America’s economy. Is there also a threat to our government and military. I guess that will depend on your point of view. It happens to be mine. After you read this you can decide for yourself.
The Occupy Wall Street or Days of Rage protests that started in New York and quickly spread through a massive organization effort. By the time the first protestor set foot on the streets of New York, they were already networked together across the country. Groups were being launched in every major city and in two weeks time groups were springer up in more cities. The Occupy group that met in Harrisburg has a sitting Councilman as a sponsor of the group who played a key part in helping establish their first meeting. While they talked about Revolution and the AFL-CIO offered their full support to provide them with anything they needed, the Patriot News had an article online within an hour after the meeting and conveniently left those critical parts of the meeting out of the story. This is from the same “journalist” who has worked hard at “exposing” with negative article on the Tea Party having never attended a single meeting. The Occupy Harrisburg movement had full media coverage and they stayed at the meeting for the full two hours. How does this happen> The answer to that one is simple if you’ve been paying attention to what has been happening in the last year.
1) ACORN: In March, ACORN founder Wade Rathke announced plans for what he would refer to as “days of rage in ten cities around JP Morgan Chase.” Rathke was president of an SEIU local in New Orleans. After supposedly being dismantled after being defunded for deliberate violation in voter registration ACORN simply regrouped under different names. IT was simply the rebranding of ACORN. The Boston Chapter is playing a critical role in the “Occupy movement” through New England United 4 Justice. It’s the same crooked group with the same general mission and president; just a different name. It is headed by Maude Hurd, the former president of ACORN and ACORN Housing. PROJECT VOTE was begun through the ACORN organization and is playing a role in in the Occupy Wall Street movement. Francis Fox Pivens is on the board of PROJECT VOTE. Barack Hussein Obama was a supporter and Advocate for ACORN working with them and defending them.
“I’ve been fighting with Acorn, alongside Acorn, on issues you care about, my entire career.” – Barack Hussein Obama
2) SEIU: As already mentioned Wade Rathke of ACORN was a president of an SEIU chapter. Stephen Lerner, also involved with SEIU took Rathke’s proposal of “days of rage in ten cities around JP Morgan Chase.” and in March of this year began to build on it’s possibilities. Steven Lerner said, back in March as he proposed his plan for the economic destabilization of the country, that it would appear in stages. In the plan he laid out: A) 20% of homeowners deliberately default on their mortgages to destabilize mortgage companies. B) Bring down the Stock Market, Destabilize Wall Street. Plans would begin in the first week in May to begin a ground swell movement that could be generated through Student Mobilization to move as early as September. C) Have Unions fund and develop this movement in the background making it appear as a grassroots movement. During this part he specifically used the phrase to “throw a boot in the wheel”. The origin of the word sabotage comes from the French Luddites who threw their wooden clogs into powered looms to clog the machinery during the Industrial Revolution. Sabot is French for wooden shoes.
“I’ve spent my entire adult life working with SEIU. I’m not a newcomer to this. I didn’t suddenly discover SEIU on the campaign trail.” – Barack Hussein Obama
3) George Soros: George Soros is connected to the U.S. Day of Rage aka Occupy Wall Street through The Ruckus Society. The Ruckus Society receives funding from the Tides Foundation and George Soros’ Open Society Institute provides grants to Tides, including a mere $4.2 Million in 2008, the last year figures were made available. Several paragraphs down on the Days Of Rage website they called for the hopes for a Robin Hood tax, and rewriting our U.S. Constitution, among other little Marxist dreams, including violence since “fiscal reform” probably won’t do the job. These are all elements of The Ruckus Society. Cass Sunstein, one of Obama’s top advisors also called for a re-writing of the Constitution. In 2004, Sunstein penned a book, “The Second Bill of Rights: FDR’S Unfinished Revolution and Why We Need It More than Ever,” in which he advanced the radical notion that welfare rights, including some controversial inceptions, be granted by the state. His inspiration for a new bill of rights came from President Roosevelt’s 1944 proposal of a different, new set of bill of rights. In 2005, Sunstein opened up a conference at Yale Law School entitled “The Constitution in 2020,” which sought to change the nature and interpretation of the Constitution by that year. George Soros is bankrolling and heavily supporting the Constitution 2020 movement. He staunchly believes that the Constitution is a living, breathing, evolving document. He believes in a new and improved Bill of Rights. His Open Society Institute and the Center for American Progress sponsored the Constitution 2020 conference in April of 2005. Eric Holder sat on the board of a Soros-funded group pushing the same “progressive” constitution in the Constitution 2020 movement. Also sponsoring the April 2005 conference was Center for American Progress, which is led by John Podesta, who served as co-chair of Obama’s presidential transition team. Podesta’s Center is said to be highly influential in helping to craft White House policy. The Recent National Popular Vote movement, which is seeking to eliminate the electoral process, is being funded by George Soros through his son.
“But the Supreme Court never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth and sort of more basic issues of political and economic justice in this society. And to that extent as radical as people tried to characterize the Warren court, it wasn’t that radical. It didn’t break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the founding fathers in the Constitution, at least as it’s been interpreted, and the Warren court interpreted it in the same way that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties.” – Barack Huseein Obama
4) Van Jones: Recently Van Jones has publicly expressed praise for the Occupy Wall Street Movement. And right that he should since he was advocating for it for a very long time. Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM) was a book by Van Jones that got him in trouble with the White House leading to his removal from office as the “green jobs czar”. The STORM document is about the history of a communist group that Jones led and whose members traveled to Cuba. He has, however, tried to leave his communist past behind as he reinvents himself as an American patriot trying to “rebuild the American dream.” At almost every stage of his career, he has been supported by money from Soros. While Jones has tried to distance himself from the label “Communist” others are reluctant to allow him to relinquish that role; not just conservative mind you, but Communists who are ever thankful to Van Jones forr his work on their cause. Joelle Fishman of the Communist Party USA talked about Jones’s leadership in this new phase of the progressive movement and how the conference welcomed socialists and communists. She said the Communist Party, which usually fields a presidential candidate, will not run anyone against Obama in 2012. Judith LeBlanc, who runs a group called Peace Action and is one of the vice-chairs of the Communist Party, was introduced on stage as one of Van Jones’s “partners” in the “rebuild the American dream” movement. Jones had said in an “Uprising Radio” interview in 2008 that his goals were a “complete revolution” to “transform the whole society” away from capitalism. John Podesta, President & CEO of the Center for American Progress, says, “Van Jones is an exceptional and inspired leader who has fought to bring economic and environmental justice to communities across our country…[At the White House,] Van was working to build a common-ground agenda for all Americans, and I am confident he will continue that work.” Podesta, who rehired Jones after he lost his White House job, co-chaired the Obama presidential transition team that filled many administration jobs. The other co-chair was Valerie Jarrett, an Obama adviser who publicly talked about how “we” in the administration had followed Jones’s career and wanted him to serve in the administration.
“We will not rebuild our economy on the old model of bubbles and busts. (The “old model” is Capitalism) We’ll only climb out of the current crisis by creating a new, sustainable foundation for our economy’s future” – Barack Hussein Obama
5) Working Families Party: The Working Families Party was formed in 1998 by a coalition of labor unions and community groups as a way of prodding Democratic candidates to pay more attention to the organizations’ needs. WFP is a New York-based, left leaning political party that had strong ties to ACORN and also receives substantial financial support from large unions like SEIU. The WFP is paying protestors to particiapte in Occupy. Running ads on Craiglist the WFP states that pay is between $350-$650 per week. From thier ads: We offer substantial paid-training provided by senior leadership on advocacy, public speaking, mobilizing, networking and organizing. We invest in passionate people with excellent communication skills and a full benefits package is offered to those candidates that qualify. In addition, there is opportunity for advancement and travel to our satellite chapters and out of state affiliates. Working hours are from 1 PM to 9 PM. Work environment is team-oriented, casual but professional.
“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” – Barack Hussein Obama
6) Free Speech TV: Free Speech TV has been promoting the “Occupation of Wall Street” protests and also distributes Al-Jazeera. The head of Free Speech TV is Don Rojas, former press secretary to communist Maurice Bishop, the leader of the Caribbean island of Grenada before President Reagan ordered its liberation by American troops in 1983. Rojas was captured, arrested, and then deported from Grenada by U.S. forces. Today, however, his channel is called the “anti-Fox” network and claims carriage on 200 cable affiliates, Dish Network and DirecTV, reaching 35 million homes. Rojas says he has applied for cash from the Soros-funded Open Society Institute (OSI). Free Speech TV fits perfectly into the Obama model for media as explained by Anita Dunn. Anita Dunn, Obama’s Communications Director, the same woman who said her “favorite philosopher” was Mao Zedong, says in a conference “Movimiento por el Cambio Obama” (Movement for Change – Obama) in the Dominican Republic how they controlled the media to spin what they wanted out there. She explains how the Obama campaign controlled the spin and “worked” the Mainstream Media. Whoever controls the media controls the masses and the spin like true totalitarians. This Administration has been pushing net neutrality which is just another one of those phrases that sounds good until you look into it. Net Neutrality has nothing to do with the government taking on neutral role in Internet regulation. It has the government taking an aggressive position of doing what is possible to topple the free-market driven media and replace it with a government regulated media that would deliberately choose who is punished and who would be rewarded.
“”I’m committed to having the FCC review what our current policies are in terms of media diversification. And part of what I want to do is to expand the diversity of voices in media, or have policies that encourage that .” – Barack Hussein Obama
7) AFL-CIO: The AFL-CIO is also throwing in their support to Occupy Wall Street. When John Sweeney, a member of the Democratic Socialists of America, became president of the AFL-CIO, the communists and their fellow travelers were officially welcomed in. He hired veterans of the Venceremos Brigades such as Karen Nussbaum and Karen Ackerman. These were the groups of radical young people who had gone to Communist Cuba for indoctrination sessions back in the 1970s. Some went for training in guerrilla warfare. The trips were arranged by Bernardine Dohrn of the terrorist Weather Underground. Nussbaum, executive director of Working America, a community affiliate of the AFL-CIO, is in charge of getting the unemployed to the ballot box on November 2 in order to prevent a conservative takeover of the U.S. Congress. Nussbaum, who served under Sweeney at the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), has refused to talk about her time in Cuba and the media won’t ask her any questions about it. Richard Trumpka is the Chief of the AFL-CIO and has had privileged access to this administration. Trumpka lobbied for and won the support of the President for the appointment of Hilda Solis as the U.S. Secretary of Labor. For 2010, Solis’s agenda was to enact some ninety new rules and regulations intended to grant more power to unions and to workers In February 2011, as impassioned debate carried on over Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s proposal to limit that state’s public employee unions’ collective bargaining rights, and similar proposals were made in other states, Solis spoke out strongly and emotionally against such moves.
“We’re ready to play offense for organized labor. It’s time we had a president who didn’t choke saying the word ‘union.’ A president who strengthens our unions by letting them do what they do best: organize our workers” – Barack Hussein Obama
8) Alliance for Global Justice: In a recent email complaint from the Occupy crowd this was cited “Some $60,000 or more in donations to Occupy Wall Street are currently being held back,” the call to arms read. “This company is a sub-contractor to Authorize.net which, in turn, is a division of CyberSource Corporation which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa–a New York Stock Exchange traded company.” The confusion began Friday morning when the Alliance for Global Justice, the nonprofit soliciting online contributions for Occupy Wall Street, sent out an alert to its supporters. “This is too much of a coincidence to believe it is not intentional,” Chuck Kaufman, AfGJ national coordinator, is quoted as saying in the alert. Kauffman has gained notoriety in Latin American Countries by advocating with the Latin America Solidarity Coalition on how to better confront US militarism. The AfGJ launched an online Activist course with provided alternative to militarism in Recruiting in Schools. The notion is to build a student coalition of resistance that functions as a political force to that has the same force of military powers. Does that sound familiar? Defending the actions of Kauffman’s involvement in these Latin American Countries is Bruce Nestor, of Minneapolis, Minnesota and past President of the National Lawyers Guild .
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.. People of all ages, stations, and skills will be asked to serve” – Barack Hussein Obama
9) National Lawyers Guild: Providing legal assistance to the Occupy Movement “dedicated to the need for basic and progressive change in the structure of our political and economic system . . . to the end that human rights shall be regarded as more sacred than property interests.” Originated in the 1940’s. The National Lawyers Guild played a critical role in the defense of the Communists during the “McCarthy era” hearings of the 1950’s. The Guild is also connected to the 1960’s Days of Rage. Bernardine Dohrn (later to marry Bill Ayres) got her law degree and went to work for the National Lawyers Guild at the same time she was involved with the SDS (Students For A Democratic Society). As the Weather Underground would move from city to city to plan attacks against America, Dohrn would set up a law office to provide legal defense for any of the often violent protestors arrested in that city. The mission was two-fold, first to mobilize the youth in that area and then to channel their anger at specific targets through aggressive protests coaching them on how to get arrested to draw media attention for their cause. Their actions were safeguarded by the National Lawyers Guild defense of them. Dorhn and Ayers were part of the violent and aggressive Weather Underground. Dohrn and Ayres were close friends of the Obama family. In spite of denials, it was later revealed that the Ayers babysat his children, were frequent callers to the Obama Home and launched Obama’s campaign from their own home.
I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets.” – Barack Obama
10) Public Allies: Obama had been organizing the cadre of his personal, civilian national security force — his “shadow army” — at fifteen fully-staffed and populated indoctrination centers since 1992. through an organization called Public Allies, modeled after Alinsky’s “people’s organizations,.” Prior to his election as President it was revealed that it was operating under the watchful eye of Michelle Obama and it had a ton of money — more than $75 million per year — and an impressive list of donors. Naturally, it also received grants from federal, state and municipal sources. Its mission was to produce “community organizers” — baby Obamas — and its process is replicable and repeatable — continually producing more apparatchiks in “the community,” where these people are perceived of as leaders. They answer to only one person — Obama.
Through these community organizers, constituencies could be, at the touch of a button, into political actions — mobs in the streets — to influence public opinion and the political process — real visual stuff that Obama’s water-carriers in the media will broadcast 24/7.
The appeal to back the president was made in an email and video sent out by “Organizing for America,” the organization which morphed out of Obama’s campaign machinery to push his agenda when he entered the White House. In the video, Mitch Stewart, the director of “Organizing for America,” urged the president’s supporters to take part in the “Organizing for America Pledge Project.”
David Plouffe says that “Organizing for America” is not aimed at twisting the arms of members of Congress but meant to keep activists engaged on issues such as health care, energy and the economy. When Obama’s people control health care, energy and the economy, they pretty much have you by the shorts.
According to a Fact Sheet About Public Allies, President Obama was a member of the founding advisory board of the non-profit organization. Michelle was the founding Executive Director of Public Allies Chicago from Spring, 1993 until Fall 1996. Much of the financial support came in the form of grants (tax payer funded )
While Public Allies disappeared as an official organization after the Presidency,of Barack Hussein Obama, it did not go away. Like ACORN it just rebranded and mobilized building and strengthening through off-shoots and empowered by the cabinet members and agency appointments that brought Marxism solidly to the White House of the United States of America. The Public Allies organization was well-documented and while people like Breitbart tried to bring this to the public attention, every major media outlet in America choose to ignore it. Occupy Wall Street is the Child of the radical associations of a President who brought those people and others sympathetic to his Marxist Ideology into the White House.
“Political discussions, the kind at Occidental had once seemed so intense and purposeful, came to take on the flavor of the socialist conferences I sometimes attended at Cooper Union” – Barack Obama (Dreams of My Father)
11) The Liberal Press: Even before the Occupy Wall Street movement began, the Press started to cover it. The Liberal Media outlets immediately began the spin painting these protestors in the most positive light especially compared by those same media outlets coverage of Tea Party rallies. More on this in the following summary:
As you can see, each of these organizations is inter-related. All of them have direct ties to this Presidential administration so it is no wonder that many of the Occupy Wall Street protestors are adamant supporters of Barack Hussein Obama. It is fair to state that the firing of Van Jones came as a result of pressure originated by blogger Trevor Loudon. Loudon broke the story of Jones’s communist background, saying he first came across his name in a socialist publication and discovered his affiliation with STORM. He then discovered that the far-left Institute for Policy Studies (IPS), which Loudon considers the Obama administration’s “ideas bank,” had published a piece by IPS staffer Chuck Collins recommending Jones for a top government job. Collins offered “Van Jones, of the Ella Baker Center, to direct the Commerce Department’s new ‘green jobs initiative.’” Loudon added, “I researched Jones again at that point and found he was a fellow at the Center for American Progress (CAP).” In the end, Jones left CAP and was appointed as a “special adviser” at the White House Council on Environmental Quality.
“It didn’t take more than a few keystrokes to realize that STORM was very influential in the San Francisco Bay Area and had ties to both the Cuban and South African Communist Parties,” Loudon said. “Jones’ group and particularly Jones himself had ties to two former Weather Underground supporters — Jon and Nancy Frappier and the Bay Area branch of the Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism (CCDS). Jones was the keynote speaker at a CCDS fundraiser in Berkeley as late as February 2006.”
Loudon’s reporting was first picked up by Glenn Beck, then with Fox News which was followed by other embarrassing and damaging revelations from other conservative bloggers. It came out that Jones had called Republicans “assholes” and had signed a letter appearing on the website of 911Truth.org demanding an investigation into whether the Bush Administration “deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war.” The implication was that the Al Qaida terrorists who hijacked the planes that struck New York’s Twin Towers and the Pentagon were part of a much-larger U.S. Government plot.
In the 2008 Campaign for the President, revelations of Barack Hussein Obama’s involvement with the most radical elements of the Progressive/Marxist movement were revealed. Most liberal media outlets dismissed these stories just as they are now praising the Occupy Wall Street movement. These people are not stupid. They know exactly what is going on, who is behind this movement and their failure to report on the truth and give the background of this dangerous movement should reveal to everyone that the liberal media in complicit to the movement. They are part of the problem. They knew exactly what was going as they used their media outlets to campaign for Barack Hussein Obama. They knew about the history of each of his appointments but again dismissed what was happening.
Everything was there and as alternate conservative media outlets began to discover the dangerous background of this presidential candidate records began to be sealed. Everything from his Kindergarten through his College records. When it was revealed that websites of Communist Parties in America endorsed him, those web endorsement disappeared although several bloggers had the foresight of saving the pages as image files anticipating just such a response.
In less than three years, this administration and the liberal Press are responsible for the dismantling of this country through class warfare, economic sabotage, and an open hostility to the Constitution of the United States of America. Together they have combined efforts to intentionally deceive the American people of their goal of completely undermining every fundamental principal of the founding of our Nation to turn us from a nation built upon the rights of the individual and replacing that ideology with the collective salvation ideology advocated in the Pulpits of Liberationists like Jeremiah Wright. The most tragic part of this story is that this was no shrouded conspiracy. A conspiracy by its very nature is a hidden agenda through secret negotiations. All of the groups and people mention in this pamphlet have been out front and open to public scutiny. They’ve written books and newspaper articles, they appeared in public and spoken openly about their goals and aims. The America People simply were not listening.
When Barack Hussein Obama’s ties to radical Progressive/Marxist elements of society was exposed, we were told by the liberal media to ignore it. We were told that it did not matter. They lied to us. That lie was intentional. Those ties did matter and those early influences on the life of this Marxist would be dictator spread through his administration giving exclusive places of honor to other Marxist anti-Americans in the office that is supposed to be the central office for the upholding of the Constitution of the United States of America to provide security and protect us from the very people who are now running this Administration.
Like a cancer, it has spread its disease rapidly among us. Under no other administration has the abuse of the Executive Branch been felt so ominously in the deliberate dismantling of America. The founding principle of the Consent of the governed has been trampled on through by-passing the legislative branch of our government by the abuse of this president through his appointed leadership in the agencies under his administration. They have implemented laws through mandates, regulations and punishable fees without the consent of Congress and therefore without the consent of the governed.
During a speech on July 2 of 2008 Barack Hussein Obama deviated from his pre-released script and performed without the teleprompter net saying,
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
The entire plan is breathtaking in its scope. Then Senator Obama aimed at tapping into the already active volunteerism of millions of Americans and recruit them to become cogs in a gigantic government machine grinding out his social re-engineering agenda. It was Orwellian-like, with the social activist’s mentality at the helm.
It is clear now that he was saying that the security of the nation is as dependent on its community service providers as it is on its military personnel. His point: national security begins with civilians; what we finding out now os that it could end with them as well. Hasn’t this been the constant theme of the protests in Wisconsin. Consider that he added this:
”Because the future of our nation depends on the soldier at Fort Carson, but is also depends on the teacher in East LA, the nurse in Appalachia, the after-school worker in New Orleans…”
Voters haven’t paid much attention to his “Service” plan because the news media has ignored it. The news media is still ignoring it just as they ignored his radical Marxists friends and family. When Obama said that the “civilian national security force” would be just as “well-funded” as the Armed Forces most thought he was talking about an actual Civilian Military Presence. They couldn’t see how America could possibly get there. Perhaps now they can.
More than 100 years ago Abraham Lincoln stood before the American people and said this:
At what point shall we expect the approach of danger? By what means shall we fortify against it?– Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant, to step the Ocean, and crush us at a blow? Never!–All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest; with a Buonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years.
At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.
We stand now at the edge of the precipice. Like lemmings running towards their own demise we have reached the edge of the cliff. Do you jump with other lemmings? Do you stop and watch as the lemming leap to their certain demise? Do you turn around and warn the others of their impending doom? Isn’t this the question the patriot Patrick Henry once asked other Americans when he said “I know not what course others may take but as for me, Give me Liberty or give me Death?”
Appeasement is not the answer, there is no compromise to the demands on America anymore. Appeasement might offer a temporary form of peace but that peace is an illusion. We could surrender and not a single drop of blood might occur but there would occur, through this surrender, the most tragic death of all. The death of America as the beacon of Light and Liberty to the world; Death at the hands of the most virulent disease to the true cause of Liberty and the Natural Rights endowed upon us by our Creator; Death by the cancer of socialist Marxism.
This is Treason. Is this President, his Administration and those seeking to overthrow the United States and replace it with socialist Marxism protect by the first Amendment right of Freedom of Speech?
Article 1: Section 6
They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.
Article 2: Section 4
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Article 3: Section 3
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted..
Article 4: Section 2
A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.
The actions of this President, his Administration and yes, even the Occupy Wall Street Protestors is beyond simply the role of Freedom of Speech or the Right to Peaceably Assemble. It is perversion of the original intention to think that the protections provided in the first Amendment would also include the blocking of traffic, business and egress of others in an attempt that has publically proclaimed it’s intention is to topple Capitalism and crush Wall Street.
You can say it. You can go out in the street and proclaim it but actually stopping the rights of others and turning the speech into a physical action, especially concerning treason, actions is no longer Freedom of Speech. It is an act of Aggression against the United States of America.
If you do not like an particular aspect of the Constitution or you feel a right is neglected there is an amendment process. That process requires following a legal course of action, not public disturbances in the streets.
An Act of Civil Disobedience, at least as far as our Founders saw things, was allowable when the Government was acting in violation of the Constitution of the United States of America. An Act of Civil Disobedience for the purpose of overthrowing the Fundamental Principles of America and her Constitution is Treason. To place in motion a course of action intended to replace the form of Government, not the people in Government but the actual form of Government, is an act of Treason.
Acts of Treason are not rights, nor are not protected in the Constitution. They are punishable by due process which allows you to make a legal case establishing the principles of your cause.
The Constitution defines Treason as “only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.”
What we see now is a group who have waged a Political War against the very founding Principles of our Government in establishing a fundamental Transformation that seeks to replace the Constitution and Bill of Rights within the next 8 years empowered by accomplices to this cause giving aid and comfort.
Marxist Socialism and Democracy are not compatible forms of government. We are also not a Democracy. The Constitution provides the assurance of a Republican Form of Government
Article 4: Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.
Nowhere in the Constitution does it state or provide for the United States as a Democracy. The word is never used. In fact, many of our Founder’s spoke very negatively about Democracy as a form of Government. Having broken free from the feudal form of government, likewise they rejected any form of socialism, most assured they would have rejected Marxism. Any attempt at implementing it is, plain and simply, TREASON!
In 1787, founder John Adams penned the following. It demonstrates the incredible foresight of our founders in understanding the dangers of a mob-ruled Democracy fueled by an entitlement mentallity.
“Suppose a nation, rich and poor, high and low, ten millions in number, all assembled together; not more than one or two millions will have lands, houses, or any personal property; if we take into the account the women and children, or even if we leave them out of the question, a great majority of every nation is wholly destitute of property, except a small quantity of clothes, and a few trifles of other movables. Would Mr. Nedham be responsible that, if all were to be decided by a vote of the majority, the eight or nine millions who have no property, would not think of usurping over the rights of the one or two millions who have? Property is surely a right of mankind as really as liberty. Perhaps, at first, prejudice, habit, shame or fear, principle or religion, would restrain the poor from attacking the rich, and the idle from usurping on the industrious; but the time would not be long before courage and enterprise would come, and pretexts be invented by degrees, to countenance the majority in dividing all the property among them, or at least, in sharing it equally with its present possessors. Debts would be abolished first; taxes laid heavy on the rich, and not at all on the others; and at last a downright equal division of every thing be demanded, and voted. What would be the consequence of this? The idle, the vicious, the intemperate, would rush into the utmost extravagance of debauchery, sell and spend all their share, and then demand a new division of those who purchased from them. The moment the idea is admitted into society, that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. If ‘Thou shalt not covet,’ and ‘Thou shalt not steal,’ were not commandments of Heaven, they must be made inviolable precepts in every society, before it can be civilized or made free.”